STAINLESS STEEL ROLL HANDLING
You can count on Ruger Industries to solve your most challenging Roll Handling problems. No matter what your Roll Handling application, lifting, turning or transporting rolls, coils or spools, Ruger has a Stainless Steel Roll Handling unit to satisfy even the most difficult requirements.
Ruger Stainless Steel Roll Handlers offer numerous features…
- Wide range of widths including extra wide
- Full range of load capabilities
- Pause and hold capability
- Several core sizes
- Many roll orientation configurations
- Power conveyor
- Complete lifting range
- Able to handle different materials with ease
- All Ruger Roll Handling Equipment meet or exceed ASME PASE standards, which require design and build to 150% of rated capacity and are ANSI Z.535 compliant
Ruger Custom Roll Handling equipment is designed to increase efficiency, quality while creasing injuries, product damage and cost.
Contact our factory today for questions or other options 1-330-656-1600 / email@example.com
All Ruger Industries products are proudly made in the U.S.A.